Fire prevention and preparedness are crucial to fire protection while driving, flying, or boating. Keep yourself and your passengers safe by keeping fire equipment up to code and knowing what to do (and what not to do) in an emergency. Our team is passionate about helping train and support businesses in the transportation industry in all areas of fire protection.
CALL US 770-995-9950
Fire Protection Installation Available for the Transportation Industry
At Safe-T Fire Protection, we install, repair, and maintain fire safety equipment for businesses providing different modes of transportation, including:
- Yachts and more
Fire protection and safety equipment installation require great attention to detail, a high level of skill, and experienced, trained technicians. Safe-T Fire offers all of this for the installation of the following fire protection products:
Fire Safety Services For Trucks, Tractors, Buses, and Trains
The number one cause of vehicle fires is a leaking fuel system. If gasoline leaks on hot engine parts, a fire can ensue. More than half of all vehicle fires start in the engine or near the tires, which are highly combustible. Fire protection and safety in on-road, off-road, and heavy tractor equipment begins with installing the proper equipment, such as portable fire extinguishers.
Depending on the type of vehicles your business employs, they may require a dry chemical vehicle fire suppression system, a dual agent vehicle suppression system, or a wet chemical system. Our technicians at Safe-T Fire know the current codes and products necessary to keep your vehicles and passengers safe.
Fly With Ease: Fire Protection for Aircraft
The most dangerous effects of aircraft fires are uncontrolled smoke/fumes and heat. Smoke from a fire can quickly impact visibility and keep the crew from initiating emergency protocols. Heat can affect the structure and aircraft systems. Aircraft fire detection and suppression systems work to detect and contain fires before they spread. Our team can install, repair, and maintain your aircraft fire protection systems for optimum safety while in the air.
3 types of fires occur on airplanes:
- Engine Fire– Aircraft suppression systems contain most engine fires.
- Cabin Fire– Early detection is common, and the crew controls these fires using fire protection equipment onboard.
- Hidden Fire– The most dangerous type of aircraft fire because they can be challenging to locate and access. Time lost is critical. Detection can come from fire detection systems or hot spots on the wall or floor of the aircraft.
An emergency landing is always initiated regardless of where an aircraft fire originated or how quickly it is put out. During emergencies, it’s essential to have proper exit signs and lighting to aid passengers and crew members. Contact us for aircraft fire protection installation, repair, or maintenance information.
The Latest Fire Safety for Boat, Ships, Ferries, and Yachts
Safe-T Fire provides high-quality fire protection products for large boats, ships, ferries, and yachts. A boat’s length determines the number of fire extinguishers needed, and large ships need smoke detectors, emergency lighting, fire alarms, and more to ensure crew and passenger safety.
Boat Fire Protection Tips:
- Install smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Store fire extinguishers in easy-to-access locations and train boaters on how to use them properly.
- Create and practice a fire emergency plan.
- Never leave a boat or go to sleep without turning off portable heaters.
- Don’t overload power outlets. Use certified charges for electronic devices.
- If a fire starts, put on a lifejacket, stop the boat, and shut off the fuel supply.
- Use an approved fire extinguisher (never water!) on gasoline, oil, grease, or electrical fire.
Contact Us for All Transportation Fire Protection Services
Our team has over 35 years of experience installing, repairing, and maintaining fire protection equipment for various businesses and industries. We’re certified to install and service fire protection equipment in Georgia, South Carolina, and parts of Alabama. At Safe-T Fire Protection, our goal is to educate businesses in the transportation industry on how to prevent fires at all costs and to prepare for emergencies just in case.
When you partner with us, you can feel confident knowing we stay up to date on the latest fire protection and safety protocols, procedures, and products. We’re members of the following reputable associations:
- GAFSED– Georgia Association of Fire Safety Equipment Dealers
- NAFED– National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
- NFPA– National Fire Prevention Association
Contact us today for transportation fire protection services near you!